Meet the highly experienced management team behind Truweigh
Between them, the Truweigh management team has over 30 years’ experience within the weigh scale market.
The Truweigh digital scale business is run by female leader Jessie Nugent. She is a passionate advocate of the product set which she and husband, Sales Director Ryan, have developed over the past few years. This has been based on their experiences in the US and other markets.
Our interview with Matt, Wyoming based Sales Manager is also a great evangelist for Truweigh products. Read on to find out more about the team and the top things on their bucket lists.
Name Jessie Nugent: Truweigh CEO & Dalman Managing Director
- Background: I spent 10 years at a large US scale company working up to VP of Operations. 5 years ago, I moved with my family abroad where my husband and I now own our parent company Dalman (Import & Export) Ltd. I’ve performed in various roles during the last 15 years from warehouse to sales to marketing to purchasing and beyond. My favorite role is product development and pushing the boundaries of traditional mini-scale design.
- Favorite Truweigh product: Ahhh my favorite is yet to be revealed! But from the current range it would be our Sharpshooter. We spent nearly 2 years perfecting this kit and the result is amazing! Definitely the coolest reloading scale on the market today.
- What do you use the product for: I use our kitchen scale, the Vortex, regularly when preparing meals. All UK recipes are weight based, in grams. I only go back to volume measurements when I break out my old Betty Crocker cookbook.
- Next thing to do on your bucket list: to see the Northern Lights (from a glass igloo!)
Name: Ryan Nugent: Truweigh Sales Director & Dalman Sales Director
- Background: I have been working in sales in one shape or form since I was 17.
- Favorite Truweigh product? My favorite product is the Marksman because we have created the absolute best entry level ammo reloading scale available worldwide.
- What do you use the product for? My daughters use the Crimson-1000 to weigh out ingredients for their slime business “Slime Sisters”
- Next thing to do on your bucket list: To see Widespread Panic at Red Rocks Amphitheater
Name: Mathew (Matt) Wilson: Truweigh Sales Manager
- Background: I have been married to my wife for 10 years. We have a 10 year old son and a new baby boy on the way in June. I was born and raised in California until May of 2017 when we decided to move to Wyoming to be close to the wife's family. I am a die-hard Colorado Rockies Fan as well as a huge video game and comic book nerd. I have also somehow managed to turn my wife and son into comic and video game nerds as well!
- Favorite Truweigh product: I have 3 favorite products with Truweigh!
- The Vortex for my all-purpose weighing needs at the house (Mainly food and my son's science stuff)
- The Force to help me calibrate by bow draw weight
- My all-time favorite item the Crimson. This scale is so fantastic because I can weigh my food and store it in the same container. That’s not even my favorite part of the scale. There is a cap on the top of the lid that doubles as a vent for the microwave that I think is the most awesome feature.
- Top item on your bucket list: To watch my favorite team in person at every baseball stadium. So far, I have completed 4 stadiums out of 32.
Our experienced sales team will work with you to select the most relevant products to help you grow your business. We are expanding our distribution network in the US so would love to hear from new partners that would be interested in working with us. Get in touch today so that we can support your digital scale needs.